PT Merck Tbk is a leading multinational company in the pharmaceutical and chemical business in Indonesia. Founded in 1970, PT Merck Tbk went public in 1981.
The majority of the shares are held by the Merck Group, headquartered in Germany, which is the oldest pharmaceuticals and chemicals company in the world.
In the Chemicals business, Merck markets a whole range of laboratory reagents, pigments and other specialty chemicals. In pharmaceuticals, we manufacture and market well-known pharmaceutical brands such as Neurobion, Sangobion and Glucophage.
Careers at Merck in April 2012
To accelerate our growing business, our Consumer Health Care division is looking for a result-driven, dynamic and energetic candidate to fill the vacant position as :
- To assist leader handling administration tasks and coordinates team members.
- Prepare and manage correspondence, emails, reports and documents.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements & events.
- Take type and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Implement and maintain office systems.
- Maintain schedules, calendars and also arrange and confirm appointments
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Having experince 1 year as Secretary will be advantage.
- Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills.
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Accurate, well organizing, systematic and can work under pressure.
- Initiative, energetic and good communication skill.
- Contract positions available (3-4 months)
Jawa Tengah, Jawa Timur, Kalimantan Selatan, Sulawesi Utara
- Develop, manage and motivate the Field Force team through guidance and training on and off the job and monitoring their performances based on KPI targer agreed on regular basis
- Review and challenge all request for all Field Force Trade expenses related under his/her responsibilities and submitted to Head Office on time
- Regulary visit and monitor potential and key customers/outlets/doctors (Potential GP, Pediatrician, ENT, internist) /key opinion leaders/midwife to build close relationship
- Set up comperhensive business plan with SMART objective
- Create sales target for sub areas and set targets for sub-ordinates/Field Force
- Ensure the optimal distribution of product to pharmacy, drugstores and mass market. Expand distribution coverage of potential outlets
- Anlyze each market/outlet, classify outlets according to criteria's defined by the Head Office
- Implemet, monitor, and evaluate sales/distribution/promotion programs intiated by Head Office
- To constanly up-grade his/her knowledge of products, market intelligence, skills of leadership, negotiation skill, and technicals skill
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, from any field, preferably from Economics, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in pharmaceutical industry (OTC) or Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) is required for this position preferably Supervisor specializing in Sales-Corporate
- Fresh Graduate of Master Degree are welcome to apply
- Fluent in English
- Having presentation and negotiation skills
- Familiar with Ms Office (excel, word, power point)
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application, CV, related supporting documents, and a recent photograph to the following complete address of the company refer to PT Merck Tbk Jobs
PT. Merck Tbk Indonesia - Jl. TB Simatupang No. 8, Pasar Rebo, Jakarta Timur 13760
Other Applying Option : You can also send yours via email
Please put the job code on the right top corner of your letter or email subject.
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application, CV, related supporting documents, and a recent photograph, mail to: