Since its establishment, Korindo has worked under a business slogan of "building the nation through export", one of the teachings of our fatherland Korea from its high growth era of the 1960-70s in selecting major business fields for the group that is destined to grow keeping in pace with the economic development of its host country, Indonesia. In the meantime, it has endeavored to cultivate a so-called "Korindo culture" through a pursuit of localization and strengthened sense of common identity in harmony with indigenous people, in the spirit of challenge and exploration with a view to foreseeing, preoccupying and taking action ahead of others, all based on such a slogan.
Now, in the 21st century, the Group is in operation under the principles of ability-first for the personnel management, efficiency-first in the organization management, and outcome-first in the performance evaluation, with a view to achieve the Korindo Vision of becoming the best in the world in each business sector in the new century.
Plantation HR Supervisor
Maluku Utara - Halmahera
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor relations activities of an organization.
- Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Human Resource Management, Law or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Halmahera.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time and Contract position available.
Jakarta Raya - Jakarta Selatan
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Prepare, estimates, and bids that meet specific customer needs.
- Provide customers with product samples and brochures.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Arrange and direct delivery and installation of products and equipment.
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Economics, Marketing, Mass Communications, Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): microsoft office, communication skill, presentation skill, selling skills, Admin Support.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Selatan.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- Full-Time and Contract position available.