PT. Berau Coal is a joint venture between PT. Armadian Tritunggal (51%) dan Rognar Holding B.V (39%), a Netherlands company and Sojitz Corp.more (10%) a Japanese company. PT. Berau Coal is one of Indonesia s largest thermal coal producers having its operation in Berau, East Kalimantan, is seeking professional and qualified candidates to join as Company's:
Mine Closure Specialist
Responsible for planning and implementation of mine closure strategies, through to implementation and ongoing monitoring of site rehabilitation program.
- Bachelor degree in Environmental Science, Environmental, Forestry, Biology or scientific discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years of previous environmental consulting or industry experience
- Experienced candidates will have strong backgrounds in regulatory compliance (AMDAL, RPT, FS)
- Management background will include responsibility for client liaison, environmental strategic planning and overall management of site rehabilitation project.
- Placement at Berau (East Kalimantan)
Responsible to plan the exploration and development activities, including safety & health, and legal aspect (method, volume, budget, and operational scenario), and also execute exploration and development (data retrieval)
- 28-32 Years Old
- Bachelor degree in Geological Engineering
- Have a good understanding about JORC
- Experienced at least 3 Years
- Experienced as an exploration team leader
- Have a good understanding about management of geological data
- Have a good understanding about geological resource model
- Placement at Berau
The appointee will be responsible to the Shipping Manager & PFSO for supervising the loading unloading coal activities from barges to mother vessel / OGV (Ocean Going Vessels) and coordinating the transportation to the coal transshipment point.
- Max 30 years old
- ANT III qualification
- Majoring Nautic
- Fluent in English
- Max 2 years working experience as officer in International liner, shipping agency or stevendoring company will be advantage.
- Will be relocate to Berau
Coal Production & Hauling
Responsible to manage daily operational of coal processing activities; coal haulage, weight-bridge, ROM, crushing plant and stock-pile to barge loading and ensure implementation of QHSE system and procedures
· Bachelor degree in Mining / Civil / Mechanical / Geological Engineering.
· Minimum 2 years working experience in the similar position in coal mining industries
· Having good analytical skills for control and problem-solving
· POP certified
· Having strong leadership, good inter-personal and communication skills
· Placement at Berau
Responsible to supervise mining production activity to meet mining design, production target and create save & green operation
- Bachelor degree in Mining Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience at similar position
- Holding POP certified would be an advantage
- Have strong leadership, good inter-personal and communication skills.
- Placement at Berau
For applying those position; Please log on to this link Lowongan Berau Coal
* Only short-listed qualified candidates will be called for selection test.
* We offer competitive remuneration and attractive benefit package. --- Update : Wednesday, November 14, 2012