Warehouse And Distribution Manager
Cikarang (Jawa Barat)
- Responsible for the receiving processes, product storage and stock control, and the pick/pack functions within the warehouse.
- Ensuring inbound products and outbound orders are processed accurately, securely and within agreed service levels.
- Ensure that the placement of goods in the warehouse is in effective and efficient manner.
- Have a routine and regular check of all goods in the warehouse, to be recapped at the annual stock take.
- Planning, organization and management of audited stock checking with the Finance Team.
- Keeping the condition of the warehouse as its best and in line with 5S criteria.
- Responsible for all goods distribution including the punctuality of quantity, quality and time.
- Responsible for the selection of distribution methods and trucking, and refer to its effective and efficient manner.
- Manage, motivate and organize of a big team, ensuring they are trained to a standard that enables agreed service level to be met.
- Male/Female, 33 – 40 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from reputable university with minimum GPA 3.00.
- 5 – 7 years’ experience as Warehouse & Distribution Manager within a Multi-SKU pick/pack environment.
- FMCG and 3PL industry experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to develop working relationships.
- Numerate and articulate, with an excellent eye for detail.
- Ability to cope well with the demands of a rapidly growing company.
- High Integrity, good team player and willing to be flexible.
- Excellent work and customer care ethos.
- Willing to be placed in Cikarang.
Qualified candidates are invited to send in comprehensive resume along with passport size photo within 2 (two) weeks after today. All applicants will be required to sit for a computer test when necessary. Please send in your resume by e-mail only.
Human Resources Manager PT Tupperware Indonesia
Please indicate position code on the email subject
All applications will remain confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted