Matahari was founded in 1958 by its founder, a living Indonesia retail legend - Mr. Hari Darmawan, whose reputation and experience are well known in domestic and international markets, and is a respected businessman within the retail industry. In 1996, the Matahari's majority ownership was changed hand from Mr. Darmawan to LIPPO GROUP – a well-respected Indonesia business tycoon with domestic and international leading multi businesses in various industries.
PT. Matahari Department Store Tbk. is a leading retail company with more than 100 stores all over Indonesia. We have vision to be Consumers’ Most Preferred Retailer, and our mission is to consistently bring value fashion-right products and services that enhance the customers’ quality of lifestyle.
Due to our aggressive business expansion, we are looking for qualified & dynamic talents to join our success team for the following position:
- Responsible for maintenance work program for electricity system and equipments.
- Coordinate with store operation team, head office, building management, consultant, and contractor for working schedule and monitoring the result/ quality
- Evaluating electricity cost and initiate cost saving programs..
- Male, max 35 years old, minimum Diploma Degree from Electrical Engineering from reputable university
- Minimum 3 years experience in building maintenance (specialized in electrical)
- Experience in retail industry would be an advantage
- Good coordination & communication skill, and able to thrive in fast paced
- Willing to be placed at Lippo Karawaci area.
- Set up Annual Audit Plan
- Develop internal audit programs based on management strategies
- Create and manage audit methods & execution
- Provide advisory for business units’ SOP and policies in order to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the business operation
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Accountancy from reputable university
- Min. 7 years solid experiences as Audit Manager from reputable public accountant firm
- Experiences in retail company would be an advantage
- Strong analytical ability, proactive, and able to thrive in fast-paced
- Fluent in English (both oral & written) and computer literate
- Team player with strong communication skill
- Willing to travel and to be placed at Lippo Karawaci
- You will be responsible for executing and managing recruitment & selection process to fulfill manpower needs & to get the best candidates for Matahari.
- Female, max 30 years old, min Bachelor Degree from Psychology with GPA > 2.75.
- Min 2 years relevant experience in recruitment field.
- Having knowledge in interviewing, sourcing, and handling psychological assessment
- Strong coordination & interpersonal skill
- Fluent in English & Computer Literate
- Willing to be placed at Lippo Karawaci
PT. Matahari Department Store Tbk.
Lippo Cyberpark, Jl. Boulevard Gajah Mada #2138
Lippo Karawaci – Tangerang 15811