As part of our expansion plan, we invite ambitious, open-minded and driven individuals to fill the following position:
Investment Share Executive
• To aggressively identify new business opportunities and involved in customer and new sales acquisition and planning sales activity campaigns for activation and retention of clients.
• To aggressively sell the Investment Business Model to meet and exceed the targets in terms of business volume.
• To provide a high quality of service to clients of the Bank in order to assist the team deliver the revenue targets in alignment with the business objectives.
• To keep abreast with the product knowledge and market intelligence.
• To be able to work independently with minimal supervision, good time management and initiative in developing and identifying new business opportunities, at the same time maintaining accuracy in all accomplisements.
• A recognized Degree or Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent coupled with 1 year of experience in share trading.
• Additional qualification in RIIAM's Diploma in Investment Analysis or Securities Commission's certification in Module 6 and 7 is preferred.
• Sales-driven with reliable clientele base.
• Good knowledge and understanding in equities business.
• Outgoing personality with good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must possess excellent written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
E-mail your application (highlight the position applied in Subject field) together with your latest resume and a recent photograph to : firstname.lastname@example.org not later than: 16 November 2012
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. --- Update : Monday, October 22, 2012