Every day, more than 12 million customers are served at KFC restaurants in 109 countries and territories around the world. KFC operates more than 5,200 restaurants in the United States and more than 15,000 units around the world. KFC is world famous for its Original Recipe® fried chicken -- made with the same secret blend of 11 herbs and spices Colonel Harland Sanders perfected more than a half-century ago. Customers around the globe also enjoy more than 300 other products -- from Kentucky Grilled Chicken in the United States to a salmon sandwich in Japan.
KFC is part of Yum! Brands, Inc., the world's largest restaurant company in terms of system restaurants, with more than 36,000 locations around the world. The company is ranked #239 on the Fortune 500 List, with revenues in excess of $11 billion in 2008.
Research & Development (Code : R&D)
- Male, max. 28 years old
- D3/S1 Degree in tourism or hotel. Food & Beverages are preferred. GPA min. 3.00 scale 4
- Experienced as barista min. 2 years
- Creative, innovative, and have great analytical thinking
- Understanding about coffee processing
- Disposed in major Indonesian cities
PT. FAST FOOD INDONESIA, Tbk
RECRUITMENT & SELECTION CENTRE
Jl. Daan Mogot no 163 Lt Dasar Jakarta Barat