Find your fit and join our League of Stars..
- Managing in-transit volumes including preparing report to sales/distributor, conducting corrective actions when issues arise, and accordingly initiating and implement structural improvements.
- Evaluating and improving transporter performance & compliance in accordance to all aspect mentioned in transporter contract covering delivery lead time, product quality (product damages), safety, compliance, cost, and also based on input/feedback from Warehouse Manager.
- Generating the 6-12 months transport requirements (derived from Demand Plan) based on discussion of transport requirement (number of truck/containers per week per distributor) with transporters to ensure customer service at optimal cost.
- University graduates from relevant discipline (Industrial Technology, Engineering, Management)
- Minimum 3 (years) year experience in transportation and logistics management
- Computer literate (MS Office & Others) and familiar with SAP
- Able communicate in English, good in structural and analytical thinking, team player, and fast learner
|Yr(s) of Exp||3 Tahun|
|Job Type||Purna Waktu, Tetap|
Transportasi & Logistik > Perkapalan|
Transportasi & Logistik > Distribusi
Transportasi & Logistik > Ekspor Impor
Please send your CV to: email@example.com (www.multibintang.co.id) --- Update : April 23, 2012