Account Executive Pekan Baru (AEPB) Closing Date:18-5-12
Developing and operating sales to achieve target, maintaining relationship with channel, handling sales report.
- Age 23-28 years old
- Minimum D3 degree in any major, well knowledge of MS. Office
- Minimum 1 year experience in selling it product/ direct selling, willing to do extensive market, willing to travel, energetic, flexible, domicile in Pekan Baru.
Excellent knowledge of English and Bahasa, independent, good team work, good interpersonal, communication skills, high integrity, min GPA 3.00, computer literate esp. MS. Office, able to work under pressure to achieve goal.
Sales Engineer Staff (SE) Closing Date:18-5-12
Customers/partners engagement, product training, presentation, demonstration, market analysis, managing/maintaining customer relationship and sales activities to achieve target
- Experience min 1 year in Sales & Marketing function or equivalent in IT Company
- Age between 22 - 26 years old
- Hold min S1 degree preferably majoring in IT/Engineering/Electrical Engineer/Computer Science
- Outgoing and confident personal style
- Be able to network across organizations boundaries at all levels
- Good business communication and presentation skills
- High initiative, target oriented, ambitious, and willing to travel.
Pre-Sales Staff (PSS) Closing Date:18-5-12
Involved in daily pre-sales activities cycle starting from market technology/competitor analysis, customer approach, product demo & presentation, creating tender requirement, proof of concept (POC) until implementation process. Work closely to sales team to generate leads and opportunities. Conduct pre-sales training/Workshop to channel & end user. Product/Solution development based on EPSON product. Support marketing event such as new product launch, training & exhibition.
- Age between 22-28 years old
- Hold min S1 degree majoring in IT/Engineer/Electrical Engineer/Computer Science.
- Having well knowledge in computer system & peripheral troubleshooting with various operating systems such as Windows, Linux, UNIX and Macintosh
- Well knowledge in application programming language such as VB/C/Delphi
- Hard worker, having good interpersonal skills, excellent business communication & presentation skills
- Self starter, solution oriented, willing to travel
- Having presales experience in electronic products is an advantage.
Intership Program For Fresh Graduates (IPG) Closing Date:24-05-12
Jakarta Raya - Jakarta and Surabaya
This 6 months program is provided for fresh graduates who are willing to learn how their knowledge be applied in real business cases, at the same time, to enhance their skill to meet with job market expectation, domicile in each area stated above (Jakarta and Surabaya).
- Male/Female, Single
- Having min S1 degree in any major
- Fresh graduates with GPA min 3,00
- Excellent communication, strong analytical thinking, energetic, and active in campus organization
Please put position code at upper right your CV and envelope and send it, including your latest color photo to:
HRD PT EPSON INDONESIA, Wisma Keiai 16th Floor,
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 3, Jakarta 10220
or email us with the position code as the title to: firstname.lastname@example.org
not less than 18 May 2012 (attachment not exceeded 250 KB).
For further information you can visit www.epson.co.id
or apply here
lowongan kerja mei juni 2012 di »» lowongan kerja account executive | lowongan kerja account manager | lowongan kerja accounting staff | lowongan kerja administration officer | lowongan kerja bekasi | lowongan kerja d3 | lowongan kerja jawa barat | lowongan kerja manufaktur | lowongan kerja marketing supervisor | lowongan kerja pt indonesia epson industry | lowongan kerja s1 | lowongan kerja sales engineer | lowongan kerja yogyakarta