PT Bank Commonwealth ("Commonwealth Bank") is a subsidiary of Commonwealth Bank of Australia ("CBA"). CBA initially made its presence in Indonesia by opening a representative office in 1990.
In 1997, a joint venture bank, namely PT BII Commonwealth, was established to provide corporate banking services to the Indonesian business entities and other businesses. In 2000, PT BII Commonwealth changed its name to PT Bank Commonwealth, where CBA Group becomes the majority shareholder.
At the end of 2007, PTBC acquired ownership of Bank ANK (83%), as part of a strategy to strengthen its market position in East Java.
PTBC now has 78 branches in 26 major cities in Indonesia, and will continue to grow in line with its business strategy and focus on developing a comprehensive retail banking services, including loan products, deposits, mutual funds insurance and investments. Specifically, PTBC aimed to serve three business groups, consisting of emerging affluent segment (middle), SME and High Net Worth individuals.
PTBC operates more than 100 ATMs and will continue to grow in the future. PTBC is also incorporated in the largest ATM network in Indonesia, namely ATM Bersama and BCA/PRIMA to provide easier access with more than 34 000 ATMs across Indonesia.
PTBC also offers the convenience of shopping through a network of cooperation with debit BCA / PRIMA, so that the Commonwealth Bank ATM card can be used as a debit card at more than 80,000 merchants in Indonesia.
In terms of customer services, PTBC is a bank with the Best Customer Service among all foreign banks in Indonesia for five consecutive years (based on independent research agency Synovate).
- Identify source of Data for various subject area in banking business and developing Data mapping include business Transformation Logic. It includes importing, cleansing, transforming, validating or modeling data with purpose of understanding or making conclusion from the data for decision making purposes. This role also responsible for creating and reviewing the data model, creating the schema design, making specific recommendations for the physical database implementation, and data legibility, aggregation, refresh frequency, and quality.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree majoring in Management Information Systems or Information Technology from reputable university
- Minimum 5 years experience in banking with a minimum of 3 years as an Business Analyst or System Analyst in Data Warehouse and MIS development
- Experience in Data Warehouse or Core Banking system in Banking and Financial industries
- Having knowledge and exposure to Data Management and Data Quality
- Having knowledge and exposure to Data Design and Data Modeling
- Proactive, full of initiative, highly integrity, risk focus and attention to details
- Ability to manage tasks effectively and motivate team members without direct authority
- Demonstrate high service attitude with good analytical, judgment and problem solving skills
- Understand Transformation logic to extract from various banking system
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong SQL scripting using Oracle and MS SQL Server
- Outstanding Microsoft Office skill (especially Excel) and proficiency in written and spoken English
Please put Code: SDA on your subject email
All applicants will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.